"Coaching is unlocking a person's potential to maximise their growth" - Sir John Whitmore
Visual Progress helps its clients develop their performance, Matthew
- provides a sounding board,
- effective brainstorming,
- helps create new insights,
- helps develop options to move forward,
- supports in creating action steps to achieve to goals.
Matthew does not judge but will challenge, support, encourage and hold the client accountable for achieving the steps towards their goals.
- encourage the client to look forward to accelerate their progress,
- help the client free themselves from internal mind struggles,
- help the client review aims, set directions, be clear and set steps.
Matthew is an Certified Professional Erickson Professional Solutions Focused Coach and is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation.
Matthew graduated from York University, England with a BA Hons in Economics and Politics.
Matthew has completed numerous courses in finance, IT, project management, management and leadership which help him understand his clients' work.
Matthew has for 25 years worked in sourcing, supply chain, buying and general business management based in the UK, Turkey and UAE plus worked with people and companies from numerous countries around the world.
Throughout his career he has mentored, trained and developed numerous individuals and teams from differing backgrounds, industries and cultures.